18 June 2006

frustration

Perhaps he became afraid to see me when the chance finally came. I passed a much better day reconnecting with Adrien. The synergy we had going was remarkable, especially considering that we'd barely managed to keep in touch over the past two years.

Until today, I never had an audience in Harkness that actually stayed watching me play in total silence until I encouraged them to go upstairs and enjoy the view.

The Guild didn't just forget to mention American Airlines in the papers. They forgot to mention in the schedule that YUCMI sponsored the opening reception. That's just mentioned on the back page that nobody reads.

Bob and I talked about this. You don't get something for nothing. But Yalies tend to forget this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you speaking of branko?