19 June 2006

complexity

Now it's my turn to be embarrassed. It is the CG rather than her assistant to which all credit and courtesty invitations should go, no matter who does which kind of work. The real world is a strange place. I'm slowly learning to navigate it... an essential process for future carillon campaigns.

Geert's first question to me was, "Don't get me wrong, but where is the liquor store?"

Fried ice cream double dessert. Heaven on a Thai Taste plate.

I.I.T.Y.W.T.M.W.Y.B.M.A.D.?

Why in tarnation did I think I needed to be at 7 am breakfast?

2 comments:

carillonista said...

clever, I had to look that one up in t3h Jargon File! hello from the grass of the Branford Courtyard where i'm sitting on my bright beach towel in the grass under the sun.

carillonista said...

100000 packets of tea that are gonna turn into ice ice (tea) baby! wow... ok that was even worse.