15 November 2006

media attention

"Hi Tiffany,
I work for the University of Rochester's Office of Communications. We are interested in featuring you in the next issue of Currents."

Now we're talking. I don't have to jump and wave for media attention. They find us! (i.e. the carillon and me)

ECMC25 flyer 2Speaking of publicity, I flyered the Eastman School, Sibley Library, Rush Rhees Library, and the Arts District with about 50 crappy ECMC flyers and almost as many postcards. If I'd just had 20 minutes more, I could have designed much better ones, but oh well. It was a glorious day for cycling, and I did lots of it. Strangely, my exploration was necessitated by wanting to cycle a shorter rather than longer distance -- from the River Campus to the arts district. Rochester is really a lovely town, when you're blessed with an afternoon of sunlight to admire it. And my list of things to see and do is getting rather daunting, even if those things aren't done because they're not easy to reach.

Thank goodness Mark taught me how to discover the world by bike.

No comments: