10 September 2006

strip-mall shock

Biking is the solution to everything--if you have a bike. I'm not happy. I miss the freedom I had in the Low Countries to go wherever the hell I pleased (even if hours were limited). I desperately need a biking fix, and I really need exercise. I may be a city slicker, but I always had nature nearby, even in the Bay Area. I'm eating half as much as I used to and even feeling inclined to skip meals, something I would never have considered in Belgium. (Then again, the food's better in Belgium. But I'm talking about eating at home.) Thank you so much for sending Lucky out, Elvo. Lucky, please come home. Quickly.

1 comment:

carillonista said...

She arrived!!! Now if only I could find a spare moment to break open the box... Is a wrench all I'll need?

Yesssss I always wanted those ribbons.