14 September 2006

food and frivolity

No matter what my situation, I find immense joy in food. North African Couscous Paella... today, the joy of my life.

Signs that I'm back in America: Celebrity boutique sues gossip magazine for not mentioning its name. Also, I can't find a proper power adapter for my printer. Signs that my flatmate is from SoCal: She subscribes to celeb gossip mags and has a real Louis Vutton purse and Coach iPod cover with separate leather Coach keychain attached.

Signs I'm screwed for tomorrow: Two Fulbright drafts to write and all the homework for my 9:30 doctoral seminar yet to be done. Small world, though: The professor is a major player in Zoe's field of research, the Alamire manuscripts. They'll meet for the first time at a European conference next month.

No comments: