04 August 2006

un-Lucked

I leave Lucky parked at Mechelen station for three days while in Germany and nothing happens to her. I leave her for three hours while in Brussels for Ben's goodbye get-together, and someone goes on a front-wheel spree in the lot and takes her front wheel and cuts the rear brake.

With everything closed on Sunday, I have seven hours in which to get her fixed for Boudewijn's bicycle tour.

"Wheels keep on spinning round, spinning round..." (Cake)

I woke up today just before 5. 5 pm. I haven't slept fifteen hours straight since the middle of my college years. And I'm not even that sleep-deprived. I must be getting really old.

In better news, Elvo and I are going to Milano for exactly one day towards the end of August. Arrive in the morning, fly out in the evening. With Ryanair, it's totally cheap enough to do something that crazy. Italy, here I come!

1 comment:

tropik said...

your last couple of weeks sound sucky!! :( hope your fortunes will change soon. bad things come in threes, they say... get well & good luck for your concerts!

btw if you're still going to be around in belgie in october, i'm coming over to DJ at a different party :)