30 May 2006

may hail

Somehow woke up at noon when I intended to wake up at 10. Clearly rolling down the shutter halfway has a much more powerful effect than I ever imagined. To my amazement, garbage and recycling pickup had mercifully not happend yet, and my housemates helped me take out the garbage. Two miracles in one day!

Losing too much hair, but no time to go to doctor and ask what the hell's wrong. I take my multiple vitamins.

When I arrived at the school, there was nobody there besides the two mainland China girls, who were in one practice room together. So the only occupants of the school were three Asian girls... two of them together because they can't seem to operate separately.

Left my bike outside in the sun but brought it in just before it started to hail. Hail at the turn of June? What a wond'rous country we live in!

Tom and I had an avid discussion while he washed dishes and I scarfed down food about things we're fed up with at school. Then went with Elvo to see X-Men 3. The post-credits scene was probably the best part. But I gotta admit it was pretty exciting to see the Golden Gate Bridge yoinked off its hinges.

No comments: