07 July 2007

"I was in sex shop [sic]," choppy, with Polish accent. That, ladies and gentlemen, is the carillon quote of the year. In a moment of true devilry, Mariko closed the handcuffs they'd found in the dorm room closet on one of Anna's wrists. The keys were nowhere to be found, and none of the other implements they tried would open the contraption. In the morning, they went to the bicycle shop to ask a bemused employee to cut the handcuff with a bolt cutter.

Then Anna went to the sex shop on the edge of town in search of a replacement. Our master class teacher doesn't want to leave his summer school accomodations for their school-year inhabitant with a note saying, "Thanks for the handcuffs!"

Unfortunately I did not witness any of this. Serves me late for going home at un-ungodly hours to catch up with some work.

I miss Chip. Sad face.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

D4MN! I should've gotten you those bolt cutters a long time ago.