10 April 2006

score again!!!!

I've been making rapid and fervid progress in writing the catalog for the Carillon Museum, but my plans for professional photos of the objects weren't quite working out; there were shadows and reflections I couldn't avoid. On Saturday, I contemplated painting an umbrella white to use as a light diffuser, but already it sounded like a doomed attempt.

Today Foto Nelissen on the Brusselsepoortstraat generously agreed to send a retired employee to the museum to see what equipment I would need and to set me up with it--courtesy of the shop!

This catalog is gonna knock everyone's socks off.

For some reason the USB mico hub that I ordered on eBay showed up at the Match supermarkt, so I had to find the supervisor to pick it up. The hub is nice, but I don't remember reading about it being USB 1.1...i.e. t3h 5ux0rz.

No comments: